Thursday, May 12, 2011

today.

WHY HELLO :)



Today was a very..interesting day.
Filled with happy moments and and horrible ones.
So you wanna hear the good news or the bad news first?
:P I'll start with the good. Hah. So today we were debating
against Hee Sung ( Swinburne Debater )
Eun Jun ( some year 10 or 9 really smart guy)
and Kiren ( year 10 guy who likes to scream )
and at first we were really nervous. oh my.
all those smart people who enjoys studying.

BUT GUESS WHAT?! SOMEHOW WE WON!

I'm gonna type that again. WON and again WON :D :D :D
The inexperience team won!
Of course I couldn't have done it without Nat and Rose!
They are like really really good speakers
and the have really good and posh english unlike me,
cause I add -lahs and -mahs to everything sentense I say *sigh*
So it's hard sometimes for me to speak like them during debate
So yeah, credits to them :) I love them! They were an awesome team.
Loved debating with them! loveeesss*



Okay here comes the bad news. After having winning something
and feeling very accomplished and happy and all,
I had to go to national for Evening With The Stars rehearsal
so I had to be replaced right? So my team still could debate.
Nat was going to the rehearsal with me, so that left Rose.
Before the debate started, I've already looked for Sun Young and David to replace us both,
but at the last minute, Sun Young said she was in Lewis's team.

SAY WHAT??!

Which made me RREEEEAAAALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
not happy at first.
Cause she already agreed to be in my group!
HOW COULD SHE PULLED OUT AT THE LAST MINUTE?
And further more, Lewis did have enough speakers
but one of them PULLED OUT as well.
So isn't that unfair? You have your speaker and they pull out at the last minute
so you come and steal mine?!
And Lewis is my friendddd :( how could he do this to me?!
AND! He has Kusum in his team. ER. HELLO.

KUSUM.

SWINBURNE DEBATER. YOU ARE SURE TO WIN MOST OF THE DEBATES ANYWAYS.

WHY COME AND STEAL MY BEST SPEAKER?!

ASDFGHJKL. INJUSTICES.
So I begged Sun Young
I mean seriously BEGGED her not to just leave my group like this.
But I guess she really wanted to be in Lewis's group
so she didn't wanna change back, but she promised me to get a good speaker to replace her.
And while we were still taking, the bus came to bring us to national and so I had to leave.
Without knowing what will actually happen to my group.

SIGH*

I mean I'm not mad at them now, just feeling really betrayed and sad I guess.
And hurt.
I mean Kusum also kinda stole her. Well, Sun Young was willing to be stolen.
AH WHATEVER.
I'm so confused.
BLAH. And to make things worse, my rehearsal at national didn't go well at all.
First the disc didn't work
and everything started to go chaotic.



Blogging about this make me sad. shamalamadingdong.

No comments:

Post a Comment