Thursday, May 5, 2011

Amanda :)

Today me and Amanda decided to have a chart of ‘good looking’ boys. Here’s Amanda chart. I really wanna list the names. But I shouldn’t. So I’ll write it in the nicknames me and Amanda have for them ;)




1. yyang ♥

2. donny

3. sunny day

4. lan

5. patpat

6. steviee air

7. eldefoin

8. someone

9. someonneeeee..

10. nooooooseeeeeee



I forgot some of them :\ but anyways since we’re on the topic of Amanda, I wanna talk about her today! She likes to say random stuff and act like a weirdo. But that’s one of the reason I love her! Example of how she is random:



1. Just today she was asking Annabelle about how it felt like to kiss a smoker while he blows smoke into your mouth.

2. She claims she has an ‘American’ accent but it actually sounds like a bulldog speaking. I shall say no more.

3. She has something ‘important’ to tell me all the time. Eg. “Hey shiqi! You know actually I’m together with ( guy she decides to be ‘together’ with).”

Her favorite colour is blue, she likes it when I finish her sentences, she's thoughtful, she likes to sing and make people laugh. She is incredibly skinny but she wants to be fat. She's pu bo when she wants to be, caring and gentle when she is, she is desperate for a boyfriend, so all single boys who are reading this! Anyone interested? She's really pretty! :)



I LOVE HER AND SHE’S MY BEST FRIEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment