Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5 reasons someone would not reply you.

I was freaking bored today, and there's this person who haven't replied me
since Monday. which is TWO DAYS AGO.
So I decided to go around asking my friends why they didn't reply people.
Here's are the most frequent answers.

  1. Lazy reply - okay fine. sometimes I'm like that too. Only sometimes!
  2. No credit - this is the only reason I accept.
  3. The person thinks you're boring - I have never found someone so boring till I won't reply them. That's just plain rude.
  4. Forgot to reply - asdfghjkl. fine. forget me.
  5. Got carried away with something better to do - HORRIBLE. HOW CAN ANYTHING BE BETTER THAN ME?! 
*sad* So last night I felt really sad. And to make the situation worse
I had a sore throat! OMGSH.
And if you know me well, I like to eat ice cream when I'm sad.
So then I had this horrible craving to eat ice cream. And the sore throat made the craving worse.
But it was late at night, and I was too lazy to go down.
So today I had an super unhealthy serving of Wall's ice cream.
Now I'm bloated. ASDFGHJKL.
The thing I like about Wall's is that although it's not the yummiest ice cream ever,
It's really soft, so when you scoop it out of the box, you don't feel like you're digging soil.
LOL way to describe it -.- digging soil. pfft.



found some picturessss that are super nice :)

:)

colours! <3

you know i miss ballet!

not that I got to wear those shoes. You need to be grade 5 to wear them :\

if only i could do that!

pretteeh!

<3

Alice in the Wonderland! Disney sketches :)

okay although this cake looks pretty, would you actually eat this?
I mean just look at the amount of food colouring. And cream! O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment