Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Random things about yours truely ;)

Hello :)


 
 

 Have nothing much to blog about today, but I haven’t wrote a proper blog post in a while so I’m gonna write one now. Well nothing much is going on in school. Hmm, well Evening With The Stars is coming up, and as you know I’m performing with Farah, Belle and Ama. SO WISH US GOOD LUCK OKAY. Very nervous :P

 
 Since I have nothing to write. Here :)

 

Random things about me
  1.  I laike sad songs. Yes I know, it’s weird. But I think sad songs sound nicer. More feeeeling!
  2. When I was young, I always wanted to be a princess, to marry and prince. That was my ambition. HAH. so cute I know ;)
  3. Not that you don't know, I LOVE CHOCOLATE :D who doesn't?
  4. I don't like maths. I really really don't like maths. Like really really seriously don't like maths.
  5. I get frustrated when people don't understand me.
  6. I like to use the word 'gay' and 'gangster'. So if I call you gay I don't mean it literally, so don't get too offended!
  7. I love those Asian YouTube singers. Because they are not angmo but they can sing english songs and become famous, so yeah I love them.
  8. Check them out! Jayesslee, David Choi,Sam Tsui and of course Jason Chen!
    Larry- okay this singer is my friend yes he knows me! and although he's not like mega popular or anything, all his songs are original and veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice. So you should totally go listen to them.
  9. I think there is no need for students to study every subject. Okay maybe a little basics is fine, but there is no need for so in-depth learning if you're not going to pursue a career in it! I can't wait for add maths in two years time. sigh*
  10. I like taking photos. Well not only of myself *hah* but of other people. I like capturing special moments on camera. When people look completely natural and happy. Or even sad. Not poses but just natural lah.
Annabelle just called. She told me she wanted to sign in my facebook to help me say something to someone. hahhaah. Cause I can't go on facebook. Well if you have a friend like mine, who calls you because she knows you can't go on facebook and asks if you want her to help to post something kinda important on somebody's wall. THEN YOU MUST APPRECIATE HER.

I love you, belle! Even though we disagree on so many things ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment