Wednesday, November 24, 2010

VBS PICTURE. FINALLY!


:D agnes made that frame thing.




AHHHHHH. SO CUTE. TIDAK BOLEH TAHAN! <3



that's anson behind there BTW :)


besties! <3



I WANNA MARRY HIM <3



so cute so cute so cuteeeeeeeeee!


 took the teacher so LONG to make this. 100% hand made!  :)




ADORABLE <3





WALAU @.@




CAN'T WAIT FOR TMR! :D so today. something interesting happened.
in VBS history, nothing like this have ever happened before. MWHAHA.
the BB boys asked for our numbers. and by ours, i mean, me, sarah, boo and agnes.
which was a stupid thing to do. but then sweet to i guess. :D
so i gave the guy that wanted my number jesmond's number. and now jesmond is texting him.
bullying him. D: gosh. something like this. idk all. cause jesmond won't reply me. -.-

guy: i am shy.
jesmond as me: you're not a man.


GOSH. that guy is gonna hate me for life. -.- WSDFGHJKLQWERTYUIO!
anyways. argh. no anyways. that dude is gonna hate him.
oh and there's not only one guy. i gave 'my' number to one guy,
two guys ended up texting jesmond. o.o
sadfghjfghjklxcvbnm! i'll feel super mean if jesmond do something stupid.
cause i kinda caused all this. like gave them fake number. D:


blah. blah. can't wait for tmr. see what those BB pple will say :P















No comments:

Post a Comment