Sunday, November 14, 2010

PSHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

this has been the weirdest week ever. 

like seriously weird. O.O
I kept on seeing those 'facebook friends'. you know like those people who never fail to make it to your homepage cause they have like over 100 over likes on facebook for their picture or statuses?we'll i saw this christopher damart guy at kenyalang. with amanda and she was all freaking out and getting obsessed with him.
and then i saw joanne chin at spring. and some claudia bii girl at a kopitiam. weird. o.o

ANYWAYS. moving on. :)

Yesterday was the weirdest day of my weirdest week. It started out normal, me waking up late to find no one is at home. -.- sadly. Well in the afternoon I went to spring for Liew Jiek's birthday and I saw SO MANY PEOPLE! Which I kinda pretend not to see. :\ Okay, so she invited people I didn't really know, except for their faces and all and I felt tired suddenly and I didn't want to be friendly or anything. So I sat there. Alone.  WEIRD. I'm usually friendly. Usually.

So we went to the movies, and I sat in between two people I didn't know. The guy on my left was putting his hand on the handle thing the separates the sits, and so was the girl beside me. And I had my hands on my lap the whole movie feeling super uncomfortable. And AFTER the movie ( we went to watch unstoppable ), which was quite niceee, I went home la. And Angelo ( he went too ) offered to walk me down. WEIRD. Which was weird. And I'm kinda glad he didn't cause if my dad saw it, he'll think stuff. WHICH AIN'T TRUE. So Liew Jiek walked me down and I saw Rachel. And she was with her boyfriend. A guy with BROWN hair. As in he dyed it. And he looked at me as if he wanted to punch me in the face. weirdddd! why is she dating people like that :\ 'nough said. So Rach greeted me and it was all awkward and stuff and we said bye cause my car was here. weird D: we used to talk about everything.

So I sat in the car thinking about why Angelo offered to walk me down, me surrounded by people I don't know, the awkward talk to Rach, and i suddenly felt weird. Like SAD + MAD + CONFUSED + DISGUSTED.

qwerty. :\





No comments:

Post a Comment