Thursday, November 25, 2010

oh-no.

can't tell you much. the prank thing worked. he's been flirting with jesmond and shanice the whole night. :P but then there's this guilt in me for playing with he's feelings? it's not really me doing it, but it's under my name T^T HAIZ.


so like here are what some of the convos are like. remember. not between me and him. between him and JESMOND.


jesmond asked to guy to come up, to talk to me, but he didn't. so..

jesmond: DONT COME SUA LA. SCREW YOU.
guy: what mean screw?
jesmond: screwdriver. -.- *sarcasm*
guy: i still student. i no work yet. not screwdriver.
jesmond and all my friends: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.



guy: i'm like you. *failed attempt to say i like you*
jesmond: er. i'm like you too. *trying to speak his language*
guy: i don't like you.
jesmond: FINE.
guy: i don't like you. i love you.
jesmond: i love you too. *WTH WTH WTH i'm in so much trouble*
guy: can you return my love?
jesmond: i'm not ready.

and some other crap. he even asked me ( jesmond ) to go SWIMMING with him. and the excuse jesmond gave was, you no ABS. -.-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. ARGHHHHHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment