Monday, November 1, 2010

Disappointment strikes.

  TODAY was the worst day of exam in my worst days of exams. ARGH! i started the day with an ICT paper which i didn't particularly study alot for, i focused on the more important subjects and then TA DA. i didn't get a word the paper said. i'll probably get a C or something. T^T

then, we had history. i shall not elaborate. 

  science was last and it all went well. i thought i could get an A for that. i was all happy and stuff. but after the exams i was going though the answers with my friends TURNS OUT I LOST 9 MARKS TO MY STUPIDITY. like i KNEW the answer but i wrote something else and i lost NINE marks. OMG!

science is suppose the be a subject i'm like good at! and oh-so-smart me, had to go and mess it up so i'm losing NINE MARKS. that's like almost 10%! plus i lose 5 marks on my practical. i'll never get an A. argh. major major disappointment. never been so disappointed in myself. first time i screwed so bad. i feel like crying. actually i did. -.- i know it's stupid. why cry? it's not gonna change anything! but i DID and the more i write about it the worse i feel. :\

oh. i dunno if i told you pple before but my dad said if i did not improve i shall receive a "punishment". great dad i have huh? so like HOW THE HECK AM I GONNA IMPROVE WITH SUCH A BAD DAY?! i got like 85 for my previous science exams. and i was aiming for a ninety this term. cause i studied extra hard. but i had to go and LOSE THAT NINE MARKS?! damn. damn. damn. damn. damn.


DAMN.

No comments:

Post a Comment