Thursday, October 7, 2010

i want my first kiss to be in the rain. :)

Hello people! :)

Today we were suppose to go to arena sukan for P.E but it was raining and we thought we’ll stay in school. TURNED OUT WE WERE WRONG. :\ Anyways, it was raining on the basketball court, and me, Amanda and Annabelle agreed that we wanted our first kiss to be under the rain. ♥


So inside the bus the window was all foggy and we wrote stuff on it. And our teacher was like HOW ARE ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT and she threatened to demerit us. For writing stuff on the window. Not BAD stuff. Just drawing smiley faces. -.- er. FYI. When you ask us how old we are, isn’t it obvious enough? Pfft.


I realize that I actually have A LOT to write. But I never take the time too. Maybe cause how I feel and what I think is hard to be described in words. Or it’s cause when I think about it I get too emo and I can’t bring myself to write about it. I wanna tell you guys about it. Sorry. :(


so baby, what if? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment