Wednesday, October 13, 2010

and she said: "I feel so sad for myself."

i've got this friend. ( i always seem to be 'got-ing' a friend ) he's in BIG HUGE trouble.

like so super big mr. lim saw him. and demerited him, AND gave him community service duty. :\ gah. this guy he used to bully went and report to mr lim. and even though he doesn't really bully him anymore, he's getting demerited. and my friend keeps complaining to me. for example:

1. THIS IS NOT FAIR! I LAUGHED ONLY!! I DIDN'T BULLY HIM!
2. I HATE HIM! !@#$%^&*()
3. AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! HE BROUGHT HIS MUM!
4. INJUSTICE! -okay fine, he didn't say that, that sounds more like what i would say, but hey, it is kinda injustice-like-ish. :P


oh wells, :\ what to do.

there was assembly today, and mr. chang said lodgians like 20 times. -.- and he kept repeating his sentences. like " we must respect our teachers. we must respect our teachers.we MUST respect *pause* our teachers. " ADUHMAK.

oh, i'm now in debate. *ha ha ha* and i'm up against ALEX- the best known speaker of year 7. and if i beat him, tough luck i'm gonna do that, i'll be competing with the year 8, 9 and 10. PFFT.

T^T save me.


No comments:

Post a Comment