Thursday, October 14, 2010

fitness test = me realizing that i'm skinny, not fit.

yup, i practically died during the fitness test today. :\ ESPECIALLY the leg lift thingy. OMG. i am going to fail PE.

i stayed back at school today. cause amanda said she'll stay back too. turned out her mum wanted to watch TV so she had to go back earlier. :P i'm not blaming you amanda. anyways, me and annabelle were talking about boys and stuff with leng kit *hehe* and yeh shan came. then we talked about ang mo guy and annabelle kept on asking him to compare guys. personality and looks. anyways, moving on. leng kit went home, annabelle went home, and then there was yeh shan and me. and he was sooooo nicee okay! he sat there and talked to me till my mum came. and i'm not even like super close to him. :) THANK YOU YEH SHAN!

my dad said if i got first in class *tough luck* i'm gonna get a NEW COMPUTER. :) mwahahhah. but it's not gonna happen. you expect me to be those smart SMART SMART pple? -.- not a chances.

oh, remember the friend i was talking about? the one that went to see mr. lim? now he created a hate group on facebook for the guy who got him in trouble. he won't listen when i tell him he will regret. hmmp. we'll see what happens when mr. lim finds out.
DEMERIT 2o THEN YOU KNOW -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment