Sunday, December 5, 2010

:DD

found the story thing. here are some parts of it that i wrote already. 


this part is about LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT :)


"The first time i saw her, i had this weird tingling feeling inside me, she wasn't looking at me, but i couldn't take my eyes of her. Something about her made me stop and stare. She wasn't a girl from the magazine, but she was, something.

She was talking to her friends, their laughter filled the air, i felt the urge to go up to her, tap he shoulder and ask for her name, hoping to be a part of her. But I resisted that urge, afraid of what would really happen."



 

I forgot which part this was. :\


"Everything about her takes my breathe away. She was standing so close to me, i prayed she would go away, so i could breath again. Her eyes flicked my way, and i was so mesmerized i couldn't look away. She gave me a smile, and that was it. I was in love. I wanted her to be mine."



AND THIS. telling his friends about the girl.


"I couldn't stop thinking about her. I need to tell my friends that i wanted her in my life, i wanted to be a part of her. I walked up to my friends, my mind was all over the place. I had planned a thousand different versions of this scene, but now that the moment had come, I didn't know what to do. I took a deep breathe and walked towards my friends."



i wanted to write it in a boy and girl point of view, haven't got to the girl yet :) anyways, enjoy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment