Sunday, December 26, 2010

CHANGI :)

wasssuppp. i'm at the airport now. my flight has been delayed. ONE HOUR. MKL -.- well. anyways. singapore has been fun! when i was here, ( i still am though :\ ) i wanted to go home so bad, now i wanna stay here just a TEENYY TINNNEEYYY bit longer :P always wanting what i can't have huh.

i did tons of things here. my cousin got married. :) and the wedding was cool. with good food. MWAAHHAHAHA. i went on stage with my brothers and charis to sing JUST THE WAY YOU ARE to my cuzzie. ( she's a girl ) and i was not bad! *perasssaaann* haha. except the front. i was all nervous and stuff. got it all off key -.- anyways. CONGRATS CHARMAINE JIE JIE + JONATHAN KOR KOR. <3 have a happy marriage!

then we went out shopping. me, zhe and charis. :P we went to ION and 313. SO FUN! hahahahah. i bought friendship necklaces for me, boo and moo. and another one for charis and me. :D then we had the most uh-maz-ing mango dessert ever! but i still think kuching has better food. :)

we had christmas dinner too. and jonathan kor kor shared how he met charmaine jie jie :P or maybe it was more of a interrogation. hahaha. well. he passed the test! :)

okay. i gtg. dad nagging. our hour delay makes no diff. still need to rush. pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment