Sunday, September 12, 2010

SCHOOL D: NO.


In A Moment 一眼瞬間 ~ Jason Chen & Wendi Lee :D


THIS IS THE GUY WHO SANG THE JUST A DREAM SONG I SHARED IN THE LAST POST. Iwas stupid and I didn't know that you can share straight from youtube. -.- tch. Anyways. JASON CHEN is so awesome. You have got to listen to this. He can sing in two languages. hmmp ♥ and Wendi has this sweet melodic voice. I guarantee you'll fall in love with them. :)



School's gonna reopen tomorrow. Damn. So not looking forward.
I'm gonna copy KUSUM'S! Thanks dear. If you're reading this.
Thank you for saving me, evertime when I decide to be lazy and to not do my work.
Thanks for being there for me, for letting me copy your homework. hehe :D


I've been listening to so many covers for so many songs, and there are real talents out there! And it only makes me think, gosh, compare to them i can barely sing. D: so much for my dreams to be some sucessful singer. :3 heh. Oh wells.

So I want to ask, whoever is reading. What does falling in love feel like to you? ♥ To me right now, when you love someone, it doesn't mean you always FEEL you love him. or her. :) When you love someone, there are times where you absolutely hate them, and times when you are upset or disappointed in them. And you think you're over them. But you don't. You still love that person somewhere, under those hatred and disappointment. That what i think TRUE love is. :D heh.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST WROTE THAT. hmm. i need to get a life. -.-



No comments:

Post a Comment