Tuesday, September 14, 2010

the littlest things.

:D hello. people.

Today, Miss Mee Ling send me a message through facebook.
She told me that she accepted Christ because of what me and my friends said to her a few years back. Me, Bev and Pauline told her about Jesus and that time,
she told me how she didn't trust in God and that Christians only criticize.
WELL! NOW SHE'S ONE


God works in different ways. Who knew the things we said would get to her only NOW? Thank God. It just shows us the littlest things we do, the littlest things we share to other people about God can change someone's life. I feel so happy that I was able to play a part in this life changing experience. :)



OKAY :D

This is so awesome. YOU MUST LISTEN :)



people reading! I'm so in love. D: NO! but I don't want too.
I love you. but I don't want you to love me back. cause I know I won't be the right one for you. :(



I can't help it. iloveyou.


No comments:

Post a Comment