Sunday, June 13, 2010

something new ♥

:D hey-lo! so like yesterday i went to this something new concert thingy
at TMC chuch, and like WOW! :) it was AWESOME *possum*
eh eh eh, SOO SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD MAN
but liew jiek was like complaining about her knees aching -.-
and she won't even SING! D: APA LAA!


okayy okayy, so i learned to play WHEN I LOOK AT YOU
BY MAHSELFFFFFFFFFFF! WAK! hahahahhahahh! :)
i am like SO SO pro ;)
SO PRO ♥

it's funny, how boring holidays can be D: and that level of boredom,
is SO insane! goshh, so insane that i wrote an essay of myself FOR FUN.
so insane that i started thinking FWC is SUPER DUPER COOL.
so insane that i don't care if my mum kill me, i'm still using the computer overtime.
I AM A INSANE KID. O.O
GOSH, I WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOOOOL!
oh wait, maybe not just yet, i'm still looking forward for Youth Camp!
*fingers crossed* let it be FUN!




D: my posts are getting lamer and lamer, my old blog has better posts -.-


No comments:

Post a Comment