Tuesday, March 8, 2011

HAI ABANDONED BLOG!

yeah I know, I've been abandoning ylotslot. eh. sorreeeh :( so here I am, in America, Texas, Dallas. I came here to visit my uncle after my trip to Hawaii. everyone's asking me where I am and stuff, and I WAS GOING TO TELL THEM BUT NOOOOO. MY FACEBOOK ACC HAD TO GO ALL NUTS. cause I'm in a diff country now, facebook might think I'm a spam or a hacker of some sort. So I need to use a computer to sign in. But my dad's computer got SPOILED along with all my absoulutely niceeeeeeeee photos I took in Hawaii! T^T gosh this is bad.

Well the trip's been fun actually :D I'm now at my uncles house, playing with my cousin and a little girl my aunt is babysitting. and my cousin who is 3, is singing never say never. CUTENESS TO THE MAX! :3

I miss boo and poo and ama and belle. D: OH I LOVE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment